- This locked, awesome anonymous quote from zevshir's LJ:
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
- From someone on Twitter, Twelve Men Face Execution for Sodomy in Iran. They were members of a student gay rights organization. (from gaycitynews.com)
- I was just sent this link in an email: Some Resoruces re: the Vegemite Curtain (aka the Great Firewall of Australia). (by drjon)
- From bergeronprocess, Hail fair maiden, I rejoice for the and I shall allow you to conclude, but..., by illiterategirl.
- Heroes: this guy is one. Also from bergeronprocess, Max Cleland Memoir: Former Senator Unloads On Enemies, Dishes Lewinsky Dirt. (from huffingtonpost.com)
- From the above link, Democrats Lash Out At Obama Over Health Care Disappointments. (from huffingtonpost.com)
- And another one, also from HuffPo: Lieberman: Liberal Enthusiasm Convinced Me To Oppose Medicare Buy-In. So if I encourage him NOT to go eat a bag of dicks, will he do it?
- From @MadNews101, President Obama To Bank Execs: You Guys Are Like Overpaid Pitchers -- And You Didn't Win The World Series. (from huffingtonpost.com)
- Oh lordy lordy. From sarking, The decade according to 9-year-olds. Damn, I feel old. (from news.yahoo.com)
- From @JoinTheImpact, GOP's New Prayer Guru Says Gays Possessed By Demons. (from talk2action.org)
Also, clicky: the animal rescue site, the child health site, the literacy site, the rainforest site, the breast cancer site, and the hunger site.