- Tweet of the Day:
@morgan_murphy: enlarging a person's twitter thumbnail is like turning the lights on after last call.
- Scumbag Steve...isn't a scumbag. From urlesque.com.
- Well done, Stephen! From HuffPost with video from TCR, Colbert's 'The Word' Slams Michigan's Emergency Financial Manager Law.
- I less-than-three the internet! From Buzzfeed, Redditors Summon Inglip, Dark Lord Of Captcha. XD
- Hot Chicks in Nerd Panties. Have I mentioned I less-than-three Buzzfeed? ;)
- Unspoken Truths, by Christopher Hitchens at Vanity Fair.
- From beet.tv, Rachel Maddow Leads Video Consumption among NBC News Network Shows. Right on, Rachel! :D
- From alan.com via @Proudlib, It's Time To Stop Pretending Like Republicans Want To Create Jobs. Well done, though the title doesn't need the "Like" in there. :P
- From Eugene Robinson at the Washington Post, Torture wasn't the key to finding bin Laden. For reals!
- This...er...'gem'...from weepingcock:
I don't recall seeing it here, so I'd like to share with you the winner of the 2010 Bullwer-Lytton competition for most horrible opening sentence.
For the first month of Ricardo and Felicity's affair, they greeted one another at every stolen rendezvous with a kiss--a lengthy, ravenous kiss, Ricardo lapping and sucking at Felicity's mouth as if she were a giant cage-mounted water bottle and he were the world's thirstiest gerbil.
by Molly Ringle
Also, clicky: the animal rescue site, the child health site, the literacy site, the rainforest site, the breast cancer site, the hunger site, and