- Tweet of the Day:
WarrenHolstein: Hey GOP, lay off of Planned Parenthood! Most underage girls don't earn 262K and get a slotted on DWTS after barebacking some townie redneck.
- This is pretty cool! From @huffingtonpost, New Yorkers Make Cross Country Trip To Los Angeles In A Taxi.
- Speaking of pretty cool, Moneygall [Ireland] transformed for Barack Obama visit. The Prez has ancestry there. :)
- Ooooh, neato! '300' knitted carpet by sebastian schoenheit. All of a sudden I want a gigantic crochet hook...not sure how I'd use it with my tiny hands but I'd make it work! (From designboom.com)
- From @nytimes, Pastor Stirs Wrath With His Views on Old Questions.
- From Inspired Mag via @COLOURlovers, 9 Interesting Infographics About Color.
- From Hendicott Writing, The Anonymous World of PostSecret.
- Wow! Superman's gonna be renouncing his US citizenship! And the right-wing blogosphere is incensed, of course. From The Last Word Blog.
- HAHAHAHAAA! Birtherism is religious belief for a secular age. Chris Mooney YOU WIN MY GODLESS HEART TODAY. (warning: automatic audio/video)
- How rude. From Politico.com, [DC Madam fame Sen.] Vitter cuts the line at "Cups" *sigh*
Also, clicky: the animal rescue site, the child health site, the literacy site, the rainforest site, the breast cancer site, the hunger site, and