- Tweet of the Day:
@adtothebone: I'm beginning to suspect that these breakfast bars don't have any alcohol in them.
- Excellent article! From Jay Morris at The New Civil Rights Movement, The T In Me: Living The Gender Binary. Rock on.
- UGH. From mysanantonio.com, Judge denies feds' request on Kansas [anti-choice] activist. This regards the threatening letter that Angel Dillard wrote to Dr. Mila Means.
- From Jezebel.com, Here are Time's 33 Most Influential Women. Interesting!
- From the Ms. Magazine Blog, In the Maghreb, Women Need Reproductive Rights AND Revolution.
- From The Huffington Post, Landline Phone Use Plummets Among Poor Households. Makes sense, especially since you can get pay-as-you-go cell phones.
- From Matt Miller at the Washington Post, 'The Shining' -- national debt edition.
- Big Koch Brothers. Right-wing propaganda handed out to Koch Industries employees before the 2010 midterm elections. From The Nation.
- From @Politics_co_uk, Lesbians start legal fight after being denied hotel room. Yay Equality Act 2010!
- From @daveweigel, Democratic Consultant + Video Camera + South Carolina Tea Party Rally = Oy. Oy indeed.
Also, clicky: the animal rescue site, the child health site, the literacy site, the rainforest site, the breast cancer site, the hunger site, and