- From Charlotte Taft at RHRealityCheck.org, Every Sperm Is Your Brother. Right on.
- From Epic Parenting, Watching women move through life: On abortion, birth, and choices.
- From The New Yorker, Explaining Your Time Warner Bill. Yyyyyeah, pretty much. :P
- From Yahoo! Finance, Eliminating $1 bills could save billions. As in $5.5 billion over the next thirty years.
- Your daily dose of rage: from Political Correction, Phyllis Schlafly: If You Don't Have A Husband, "You Look To Big Brother To Provide" UGH.
- From good.is, Bad Idea: Louisiana Looks to Spend BP Cleanup Money on a Big Party Instead. Okay, minutely dose of rage. *despairs for humanity*
- Cool! Have a bit of hope: from CNN.com, Magazine launch for gay military members announced. As in AMERICAN queer soldiers! This is a step in the right direction. Hopefully the magazine will keep the drums beating for open service for trans troops.
- From Hullabaloo, Lying and Cheating for Jesus. About the so-called "crisis pregnancy centers."
- From Informed Comment, An Open Letter to the Left on Libya.
- Wait...what? From the CNN Belief Blog, Gingrich fears 'atheist country ... dominated by radical Islamists' Stupid, stupid man. Excerpt from the article, where it quotes Gingrich's speech:
"I have two grandchildren: Maggie is 11; Robert is 9," Gingrich said at Cornerstone Church here. "I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American."
Also, clicky: the animal rescue site, the child health site, the literacy site, the rainforest site, the breast cancer site, the hunger site, and