- From @NOH8Campaign, Senator Diane Feinstein introduces repeal of same-sex marraige law. w00t! :D
- *shudders* How terrible. From Huffington Post, Libyan Woman Claims Rape By Soldiers, Is Dragged Away. A brave woman, for going to the media. And kudos to the journalists who tried to intervene.
- And some good news: The actual Senate DOMA repeal bill! From The New Civil Rights Movment.
- From Huffington Post, Anthony Weiner: Obama Is 'Not A Values Guy' True enough. I've been disappointed more often than I've been impressed...though there is a lot to be impressed with too, so that's saying something.
- From Reuters via @BreakingNews (on March 27), Radioactivity increases in sea-water off Japan nuclear plant.
- From @JoeNBC, Losing Our Way by Bob Herbert at the New York Times. Dude is right.
- From Ray Jayawardhana at the New York Times, Alien Life, Coming Slowly Into View. Cooool!
- I love this: from exceptindreams, the poem The Emperor by Matthew Rohrer:
She sends me a text
she's coming home
the train emerges
I light the fire under
the pot, I pour her
a glass of wine
I fold a napkin under
a little fork
the wind blows the rain
into the windows
the emperor himself
is not this happy
- From Politicus USA, Scott Walker Kills His Wisconsin Union Busting Bill By Publishing It. stupid and stupider. And nakedly malevolent.
- Dude. DOCTOR POOH. Awww! T-Shirt design found at redbubble.com.
Also, clicky: the animal rescue site, the child health site, the literacy site, the rainforest site, the breast cancer site, the hunger site, and