- From @colourlovers, DIY Project: Katie's Glass-Jar Moroccan Lanterns. Lovely idea!
- From pe.com, Anti-gay incidents alleged at high school. With downloadable podcast. Things will get better. Things will get better. Things will get better. Won't they?
- ;_; From @BreakingNews, Some 2,000 bodies found on quake-hit Miyagi's coastal areas From Kyodo News, 3/14/11.
- From @NYTimesKrugman, Another Inside Job.
- From @USArmy, Therapy dogs helping with more than PTSD, TBI. OMFSM tears of touched for Therapy Dogs.
- From @HuffingtonPost, Hiromitsu Shinkawa, Japanese Man, Saved 2 Days After Being Swept To Sea By Tsunami. Yay, some good news!
- From @HuffingtonPost, Japan Earthquake: 10,000 Feared Dead, Hundreds Of Thousands Without Food, Water, Electricity. (3/14/11)
- From @pourmecoffee, "I'm sorry that I could not be a friend to Manning": Adrian Lamo, from Al Jazeera Blogs. A good article, except this part:
Lamo says he has Asperger, a mental condition known as the “geek syndrome.” Every time he is asked a question, he has to think about the answer first and then he responds in a monotone voice, always politely, with a slightly superior tone (he asked me why and how I had been assigned to interview him).
Way to assume like an ass, guy. Try looking it up. (I'm likely Aspie myself. I was sheduled to take the test but we moved out of Alaska before I could get an appointment and because of my awful procrastination I still haven't made an appointment here in New York.)
- From @MitchellBard, WI Repub lives outside district with mistress, says wife. Actual voter fraud, let The Raw Story show you it.
- Disgusting, and sickening. TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR RAPE AND UNSAFE ABORTION. From keepyourboehneroutofmyuterus at Tumblr, 13-year-old rape victim self-aborts using pencil, winds up in hospital. Anti-choicers treat it like a victory. (Simmy bashes her head against a brick wall.)
Also, clicky: the animal rescue site, the child health site, the literacy site, the rainforest site, the breast cancer site, the hunger site, and