- (from July) Tweet of the Day, from @thetrainback:
Oh, late night MUNI, I do love you. Sitting across from a guy rolling a joint on the bus. Yeah, dude, I can tell that's weed. Everyone can.
- (also old) TINY BUNNEH :D From @cattyhunts.
- (also old) From @AABlog, Craft of crooks becomes respectable with competitive lockpicking. From chron.com.
- (also old) From a comment at ontd_political, How to Confront Rape Jokes from Mother Jones.
- (also old) This awesome conversation:
shoujokakumei: We're not racist. We just think black people are animals unworthy of society who should confine their behavior to the continent they originated on. There's nothing racist about that.
antiotter: YOU'RE RACIST FOR NOTICING OUR RACISM!
shoujokakumei: THIS IS REVERSE RACISM
violetrose: RACISM AGAINST BIGOTED RACIST DICKFARTS IS REAL.
YOU ARE A RACIST FOR BRINGING UP THE IDEA THAT RACISM EXISTS BECAUSE THAT'S RACISM AGAINST RACISTS AND IT'S RACIST TO CALL RACISTS RACIST, YOU RACIST.
- (also old) Yay happy news! From ontd_political, A Malaysian trans woman who had a civil partnership with a British man has won her fight to stay in the UK. w00t! :D
- (also old) From @ClinicEscort, Abortion Hotline Threatened in Pakistan. From change.org.
- (also old) YAY! :D :D From @ontd_political, Gender-Netural Marriage Law Possible by 2012. It's in Finland, but it could happen in the US someday. Maybe even in my lifetime. I hope...
- (also old) Ugh. From @ontd_political, Homophobe Supports "Till Death Do Us Part." SUCK IT, NOMTWEETS.
- From the above post's comments, this awesome exchange:
fuzzycthulhu: At Atlanta's Gay Pride Festival a couple of years back (probably 2005 or 2006) my ex/best friend in the world witnessed a protester get his ass kicked by a rather muscular gay man in a pink tutu and heels.
lizzy_someone: Usually I don't like to cheer on violence, but...I can't help it, that story does kind of make me happy.
Also, clicky: the animal rescue site, the child health site, the literacy site, the rainforest site, the breast cancer site, the hunger site, and