- From @rkref, The 'Wisconsin 14' get a heroes' welcome. As well they should! From host.madison.com.
- From @BreakingNews, Gates says U.S. military could enforce a no-fly zone in Libya if Obama ordered one. Like the U.S. military isn't overextended already! From WaPo.
- From @godlessgirl, Atheist Know More about Religion. This is from September of last year and refers to the Pew study from around that time.
- From @LadyAtheist, Planned Parenthood threatening to sue South Dakota over its abortion bill. Sue their fucking pants off! From Reuters.
- From @BreakingNews, Rebel graves bulldozed over in Zawiyah. And apprently it was mostly done for pro-Khadaffy/Gadhafi/Whatthefuckever propaganda purposes. From blogs.channel4.com.
- From HuffPost, Wisconsin Protesters Refuse To Quit. Good!
"Now ... we trade in our rally signs for clipboards and we take to the streets to recall the Republicans," Sen. Chris Larson of Milwaukee told the cheering crowd, "and in one year we recall the governor that refuses to listen."
- From Our Bodies Ourselves, The Impact of Illegal Abortion.
- From @Shoq, Ronald Reagan: "Where Collective Bargaining Is Forbidden, Freedom Is Lost" Suck on that, Walker.
- From @dawnam, Snyder: Michigan's againg population necessitates taxing pensions. Riiiiight. How 'bout NOT using that $1.8 billion for corporate tax breaks that's in your budget now and spend it on something that would actually help your constituents? Again, this supports the The-Republicans-Are-Deliberately-Sabotag
ing-The-Country Hypothesis. (from detnews.com)
- From thehairpin.com via @ontd_political, Ask An Abortion Provider. It's not bland, and it's not clinical. It's friendly, and relatable, and interesting.
Also, clicky: the animal rescue site, the child health site, the literacy site, the rainforest site, the breast cancer site, the hunger site, and