- Surprise, surprise. From TPMDC, Report: Major DC Lobbying Firm Throwing Fundraiser For Wisconsin GOP Leaders.
- FAIL, GEORGIA. From ajc.com via FARK, Georgia abortion clinics shuttered under Senate bill.
- From thesun.co.uk via FARK, A seeing eye dog who went blind and now has a seeing eye dog.
- Giant Ice Penis. Tee hee. From metro.co.uk.
- Industrial deisign student Andrew Clifford created the A1 Scrabble Set, with the idea to excite people about typography by giving htem the ability to chose what font their Scrabble set would come in. (I can't decide...Garamond? Georgia? Kinkimono?)
- From Sarah Posner at Religion Dispatches, Did Jackie Speier Shatter Shatter "Common Ground"?
- From exceptindreams, the wonderfully readable poem Crushworthy by R. Eirik Ott.
@davepell: You know what saved a lot of lives in Tokyo? Big government and heavy regulation.
- From @ontd_political, From Volcano Monitoring to Tsunami Warning Centers, the GOP thinks it's a waste of taxpayer money. *headdesk*
- Via @pourmecoffee, Tsunami makes its way to Emeryville, CA.
Also, clicky: the animal rescue site, the child health site, the literacy site, the rainforest site, the breast cancer site, the hunger site, and