- From @reprodocs, March 10 is National Day of Appreciation for Abortion Providers. (from prch.org)
- From Mother Jones, Wisconsin GOP Bill Allows State to Fire Employees for Strikes, Walk-Outs.
- From ontd_political, Wherein WI GOP Senator Scott Fitzgerald is a Tool (again)...
- From Paul Krugman of the New York Times, Four Wheels Good, Two Legs Bad.
- From ontd_political, Australian Government sets new workplace gender rules. Good on 'em! Most countries have quite a ways to go but many, many props for this effort.
- From CPCWatch.org, Women's Stories of harassment and being mislead by so-called "Crisis Pregnancy Centers."
- From guardian.co.uk, Pee power could fuel hydrogen cars.
- From guardian.co.uk via ontd_political, This US bill will hurt the world's poorest women.
Republicans are pushing through a bill that would reimpose a 'global gag,' stopping NGOs from talking about abortion
- From @ontd_political, Gov. John Kasich: "They Love Me so Much, They are Moved to Tears!... Not Sure about The Booing..."
- From WMCTV.com Mobile, Memphis Voters approve charter surrender.
Also, clicky: the animal rescue site, the child health site, the literacy site, the rainforest site, the breast cancer site, the hunger site, and